Tim and Jessie had their baby! Eloise Morgan was born early Monday morning March 23rd weighing 7 pounds 11 ounces and measuring 19-1/2 inches long. The cute little blondie has already secured her rightful position as mom and dad's little princess. Shortly after passing the baton off to Ella Jessie assumed her new position as queen. Inaugural ceremonies included breakfast served on a tray from the hospital cafeteria and a massage complements of Silverton Hospital. Exhausted from her new role as Queen Jessie then retired for a mid-morning nap. The royal family will be returning to their estate tomorrow afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Amanda! I stumbled upon your blog via Jessie's. Would you mind if I posted a link of your blog onto mine? It is wonderful to see pictures of gorgeous little Sophia. She is so cute!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! Sure. I'll do the same if you don't mind. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are you?!? Love it!! :)
ReplyDelete