Monday, April 20, 2009

The Sun Comes Out In Oregon

Yesterday (Sunday) it was in the mid-70's and sunny! It was the kind of day us Oregonians dream of, although we may have come close to going into a coma from vitamin D shock.

When Sophia woke up from her nap we went for a walk around the neighborhood collecting good and bad landscaping ideas for our front yard. Our wheels are turning and we think we'll try our hand at a little landscaping of our own next weekend. (pictures to follow)

Such a little cutie! I couldn't get her to smile though... sorry.

This is as close as I got. She gets a little twinkle in her eye when her "sassy" side comes out. Arching the back is definite sass material.

Ahh, summer - I'm ready for it. Sophers and I will be all over the place in her new wheels.

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Cooper and I love going for walks around the neighborhood! What kind of stroller does she have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing fancy. Just one of those strollers that your baby carrier can snap into. What kind do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the stroller walks and just wait next summer you'll need roller skates to keep up with her! She'll enjoy seeing here neighborhood. What a great place to grow up! Love ~ Grandma Burdy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of the BIG pic of Ben and Shopher's. That picture is going to speak BIG words to her when she older. I love you.

    p.s. Had a dream we were all moving to the Palasades here in Washington to all live on the same property!!! Funny.... why the Palasades?? I don't know!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing exciting. Just a regular stroller for errands and what not. I'm actually looking to get a jogging stroller for our treks around the neighborhood. I'm wearing the tread off the wheels of my current one!

    ReplyDelete