The suspect: 1-1/2 ft tall with thinning brown hair, big blue eyes and insatiable thirst for midnight milk.
The crime: Refueling after hours. Every three hours all night long to be exact.
Anyone who has any information regarding the curtailing of this bad
habit should contact Amanda immediately. The suspect is hungry and very, very
uncooperative.

This little lady likes to tank up all night long and then dilly-dally through all her day time feedings. After a very unsuccessful morning feeding I resorted to applesauce.

Waking up every few hours demanding food is hard work. She's likely to drift off to sleep at any point during the day.

I don't think she's missing out on any meals. What do you think?
Hang in there "Little Momma". Don't let Sassy get the best of you. Remember just a few weeks ago she was sleeping her mornings away and you were waking your little sleepy head up for breakfast. She'll always be one step ahead of your solutions as you were with me. My RX for Thompson family is that in the evening you try 2T cereal for Sophia, a glass of wine for Mom & 2 tylenol plus ear plugs for Ben.LOL Grandma
ReplyDeleteHA HA! Great post, Manda!! She is getting so big! And is as cute as ever! I love that first pic--she looks totally guilty. :) I hope you get to catch up on sleep soon.
ReplyDelete