First ride on the carousel.

Grandma Kathy brought some California flash back from S. Cal for Sophia.

The headband is so comfortable Sophia didn't even know she was wearing it!

She also got another one with a leapord print band and cream flower. Thanks Joan!


Swinging at the park with the Lucas girls.

The Thompson Ladies
Love the headband! It makes me want one of my own! She looks adorable in it too! Love the photo of the two of you, the last photo. Can't wait to see you guys! SB and I will be there in about 5-6 weeks. Thanks for the updated photos!
ReplyDeleteGrandma misses her girls. Sophia is very photogenic and seems to love having her picture taken. I might have to take her to sears for a photo shoot next time shes here.
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness - that headband is too much!! Love it!! What would happen if she wore it at the same time as her sunglasses!??! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Mandy! I sooo need a Sophie (& sissy) fix soon! Those pictures don't help matters either .. just want to pinch her even more! (And I've got a couple angry toes with your name on them too!)
ReplyDelete