I always try to copy Sophia's fashion choices. Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Beach Trip
Sophia and I just got home from our first beach trip together. It was a pretty perfect day and so nice to get out of Salem and enjoy the outdoors. Sophia LOVED the beach. After I got tired of her sticking her sandy hands in her mouth I put her in the front pack carrier. She cooed and kicked and made happy baby noises all afternoon. Thank you to Nancy who invited us along for the day. If it weren't for the prompting of a veteran mom like Nancy I'd probably never have attempted the beach. Boy would I have missed out! Now I'm just wondering when we can go back.
I always try to copy Sophia's fashion choices.
I always try to copy Sophia's fashion choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh hooray!! So glad you girls got to run away to the beach! Looks like you had lots of fun! Maybe we should do that sometime soon together...
ReplyDeleteI left a VM on your phone - call me back when you get a chance. xoxo