The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.
I sat there with Sophia.
We sat there we two.
And I said, "How I wish
We had something to do!"
And then I thought,
"I know it is wet
And the sun is not sunny.
But we can have
Lots of good fun that is funny!"
We sat there we two.
And I said, "How I wish
We had something to do!"
And then I thought,
"I know it is wet
And the sun is not sunny.
But we can have
Lots of good fun that is funny!"
Did you ever wonder what a ladybug ballerine might look like? There is always dress-up when things get slow.
And laundry baskets...
But when all else fails eat ice cream!
Thanks to Dr. Seuss for the inspiration.
Love the opening of this post .. but I love my girls the most. The pictures of Lil' Miss are very cute .. her mommas captions a hooty hoot. I hope you know that this is true .. you both are loved by Lynda Lou!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun ideas!! I think I'll make a trip to Mcd's for ice cream and to play. Great idea! Sophia is getting so big-she's adorable!
ReplyDelete