Sunday, March 25, 2012

Almost There

Guess what? My baby is due this week! My due date is Thursday and if he comes I will not be pregnant anymore! Not complaining, but towards the end it gets...interesting. I'm thankful for a good pregnancy, but I feel so ready to move on to the next stage of things. I just keep making plans and trying to cram as much of the stuff I know I won't be able to do for a while. Here's what I have been up to.
  • Date night with Ben on Saturday night. Fancy pizza at Christos. Yum, yum!
  • Miscellaneous craft projects to fill empty wall space in little boy's room. 
  • Play dates with Miss Jenny and Jessie and their littles. 
  • Reading The Help.
  • Doubling recipes and stuffing my freezer full of easy meals. 
  • Hair cut and color on Thursday and pedicure coming up on Wednesday!
My mom is coming on Wednesday which makes this all feel quite official. I can't wait to see this little guy and start learning what he's all about. Stay tuned for pictures of our new arrival very soon!

1 comment: