We've been having fun getting back to life as usual except with a baby in tow lately. I have been finding it a fun new challenge to figure out how to maneuver with a preschooler and an infant. Yeah, I double doggie dared myself to take them to story time at the library on Tuesday and then followed it up with a trip to the grocery store with only a short intermission for lunch in between. We live to tell! I'm so thankful for my totally cuddly and go-with-the-flow little guy.
p.s. ~ Aunt Stacy, as you can see we escaped Washington with Asher's frog jammies buried in our dirty clothes bag. I will get them back to you when we visit in June. Until then we are getting Henry germs all over them. ;)
What a beautiful baby boy! Grandma Burdy can't wait to snuggle with Miss Sophia and Sweet Baby Henry.
ReplyDeleteOh he looks adorable in them sissy! Now they will just have more meaning to them when they come back to Washington! I love you and Henry is looking so good!
ReplyDeleteOH, Manda!! He is so very handsome! And I am glad to hear that you are adjusting well. we need to catch up!
ReplyDeleteLove love love!!!!! He's a cute little froggie! Almost made his Uncle Matt and Aunt Stacy tear up (in a good way) seeing him! It's amazing how fast he changes! Growing up too fast!
ReplyDeleteAw, sweet little man! You're doing so great! Super impressed with library story time and the store! Call us next time! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at him! So big and sweet!
ReplyDelete