Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Few New Pictures

It is no longer fair to eat dinner without feeding Sophia. Boy does she love to eat. I start off with milk though so she's not quite so hungry or else somebody might get a black eye. ;-)

Here she is at Dick and Kathy's for dinner. We had lasagna, she had applesauce. Kathy pulled out one of the bibs she made for Ben when he was a baby. I think I'm going to need a few of these full coverage type bibs for our house.
These pictures were taken in April after Sophia's baby dedication at church.
Cheese!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Holey Moley!! So cute! I wish I could squeeze her chubby lil legs! :) Sorry, Manda, I know I need to respond to your email! asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thompson's I found your blog off the Joles', I didn't even know you had one! :) SO I thought I would take a peek since I have never even seen your lil lady yet! ASsuming you go to 1st service and we are at 2nd...we never run into you! She is adorable though! Congrats! It's good to see what's going on with you guys! Looks like you are loving being parents! Isn't it greaT! Our blog is www.steinerfam5.blogspot.com, just in case you want to check it out! :0) Take caRE!

    ReplyDelete