Today is Mother's Day and I received sweet cards, voicemails and text messages from all of my favorite people. Thanks guys. It's exciting to celebrate Mother's Day as a new mom, although I don't feel worthy of the title yet. In the years to come I aspire to fill the very big shoes that moms wear. I plan to do this by putting jelly beans in the bottom of Sophia's ice cream cones and making her face sandwiches with peanut butter skin, cheese hair and raisin smiles. My childhood was filled with a million of these little reminders that my mom loves me and it means so much. Thanks mom. There aren't diamonds sparkly enough for you.
My friend Nancy took these pictures and I think they are fitting for a Mother's Day post.
This little piggy went to the market....
Baby buns just make us happy... don't they?

My baby love.
What did you do this year for Mother's Day?
Oh HAPPY Day, Manda! I hope you had a very sweet first mother's day! Awww. :) I love the pics, and yes, baby buns are the best!!
ReplyDelete