Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just For You, Grandma!






Here are some new Sophia (and friends) pictures at the special request of you Grandma Burdy. I included one of myself mom 'cause I thought you might be missing your Baby Bird. Forgive the frosting in the corners of my mouth, but I've been baking sugar cookies on sticks all day and some of them didn't make it. ;) Thanks for the the recipe! Oh, and I included a picture of us last February just for fun. Love you mom!

4 comments:

  1. Grandma Burdy does miss her Baby Bird and Lady Bug,too! Seeing the blog today has made my day. Thank-you for the baby fix. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet lit'l bug. If she were made of creamy milk chocolate, I'd eat her nose first! :) Love you girls! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted pix of your cookies! After we hung up the other day, I had wished to remind you to post a pic here. :) So fun! I can't believe how Sophie is looking like such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU....LADY BUG & BABY BIRD !!!!!

    ReplyDelete