Friday, February 12, 2010

My Little Flower

Miss Sophia got all gussied up for the Valentine's Day bake sale today. She was so cute I think a few people were actually looking for her price tag. But you don't have to take my word for it thanks to the pictures below, which I am posting at the special request of her Grandma Kathy.

8 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie pie!!! How are our babies growing up so quickly? She looks so big in that first picture and I've never even met her in person. This goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! And dido on what you said Sarah. Let me know when you and Ellie are in Salem next and maybe we can have a playdate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the flower and the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, how did I miss these last three posts? The cookies turned out SO cute - I hope the sale went well!! The flowers look awesome - nice work lady! Gotta say I love the shirt/tights : ) That little 'Phia is one cute little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Sophia - you're SOOO cute! I was so happy to see this adorableness in person! :) Love you girls - Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Lou misses BabyBug! (And the bugs momma!) I'm glad no one could afford her at the bake sale. Hoping to pinch her sweetness in the near future. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We miss you too, Aunt Lou! I'm still hoping it will work out to make it back up there next month. Sophia is really getting to a fun age. (which stage isn't fun, though?) It's scary how much growing up she does between visits!

    ReplyDelete