All my brothers and sisters and family friend Laurel at my Dad's for a Father's Day BBQ.
Sophia throwing rocks into the lake with Aunt Lou. (aka Lynda)
One cute boy trying his luck on Banks Lake.
Just looking cute.
Now we are home and resting up after all that fun. It's always good to get back home and I am so thankful for that.
For the record, I was the poor, mislead Thompson who embraced the idea of not covering our new patio. I would love to allow as much light as is possible into the house, but I can't argue with the Oregon rain that would keep us from enjoying the patio most months out of the year. So we are charging ahead with the idea of covering the patio. The patio project looks pretty much the same as it did in my last post as Ben and I decided not to let a project get in the way of summer adventures. However he did mention his next step will be removing the old patio cover. I'll be sure to post a picture when that happens. Thanks for all your input and ideas. They really help me to look at things from all angles, so keep it coming!
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment