- For once in my life Beyonce and I have something in common.
- I now buy convenience foods like Eggo Waffles and Hot Pockets.
- I should start a load of laundry in the wee early morning hours, when I am almost always up peeing and/or eating peanut butter.
- Me and protein - we're really tight.
- I bought Ben some really cozy looking long-sleeved shirts for Fall/Winter and I have plans to borrow them.
- My flowers are all dead, except the Zinnias. Zinnias are really resilient little flowers you know. Plant them and don't water them for two weeks and they are still going strong.
All joking aside, it is with excitement and joy that I tell you we are expecting a new family member sometime in early April. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday where I heard a good, strong heart beat and they have me scheduled for an ultra sound on Monday. I am 11 weeks as of tomorrow. Food and I are starting to be friends again and my energy level is starting to rebound.
My fingers are crossed that they will give me the ultrasound pics on a disc next week so I can post them here for you to see. Until then!
WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI am just so darned happy for these new developments! And glad to hear that you and food are becoming pals again. Smell ya later first trimester!! :)
ReplyDeleteYIPPEEEEEEE! Secret's out, and I didn't spill it!!! SO excited!!!! : )
ReplyDeleteYay!! I've been hoping for this blog post for a lllooonnnggg time!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! It is fun to know other people are excited too, not just us. I can't wait for Monday! Talk to you then. :)
ReplyDelete