Unfortunately I do not have pictures in electronic format yet, but I did have my ultrasound today and it was very cool. They wanted to verify how far along I am and guess what?! I will be 13 weeks along as of this Wednesday, which is almost two weeks farther along than I thought I was.
The hills are alive with the sound of music! I'm all for shortcuts when it comes to my first trimester, which will be officially over as of Wednesday. :) They gave me an adjusted due date of March 29th, which is also my Dad's birthday so I am all smiles about that.
The baby looked great; so much more developed than I expected. The baby is 2-1/2 inches from head to rump now, about the size of a peach. It was really fun to see the little peanut jump around in there and the ultrasound tech said everything looked very good.
 |
| 12-1/2 weeks |
Here's the first of my baby bump chronicling. I didn't do this when I was pregnant with Sophia and I have regretted it. All of my pants are pretty uncomfortable and some shirts too, so I figured I was looking pretty obviously pregnant, but I think after looking at this picture not so much. Just a little thick in the middle. Big thanks to Miss Jenny for her retired pregnancy wardrobe that still has plenty of good mileage on it for me. The jeans are already coming in very handy.
So, I'll keep working on trying to get those ultrasound pictures up. I have an old scanner, I just have to hook it up and figure out how it works, but you're worth it!
Yeah, you still look like a skinny minnie to me. Relish that while it lasts! Bwahahaha! :) Very cute top btw. :) And HURRAY for being TWO weeks farther along! Incredible!
ReplyDeleteThe hills ARE alive, glory be! That's awesome! Can't wait to see that baby bump keep growing, its going to come so quickly! SO excited : )
ReplyDeleteYay! And major score for getting miss Jennys maternity wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and Ben!!! That's wonderful! And yay for being farther along!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete